Are you a self-starter, a resourceful designer with a can-do attitude?
Are you a creative problem solver eager to try new and different approaches?
If so, we’re looking for someone like that to:
• Collaborate with product managers, engineers, designers and stakeholders.
• Design, iterate and deliver comprehensive wires and user flows.
• Optimize existing user interface design
• Create low to high fidelity prototypes to help test and explain solutions.
• Conduct user interviews to test, prove or disprove design solutions/hypothesis.
• You will create documentation and provide guidance to engineers to implement your
solutions. This includes design annotations, document flows and overall specifications.
The ideal candidate should demonstrate a refined eye for UI design and strong sense of visual
You will be working in the brand new Digital Practice unit based in Wroclaw, Poland. We are
a dynamic and diverse team of transformation professionals with focus on emerging
technology transformation. This unit is part of the broader newly created Group Internal
Our practice teams helpbusiness functions implement their digital strategy and
accomplish their ambitions in the areas of emerging technologies like Artificial Intelligence
(AI), Advanced Analytics , Cognitive Automation and Blockchain. The Digital Practice is at the
intersection of business, technology and innovative thinking. We accompany functions across
all businesses to build a sustainable transformation; combining the power of emerging
technologies with a profound understanding of businesses. The team works in in close
collaboration with the different functions, business divisions and external parties to achieve
THE COMPANY VALUES
• Excellent communication skills and great attention to details
• Several years of experience creating UX/UI for the Web, Mobile and Desktop apps
• Experience with data visualization, charting and designing intuitive data-dense
•The ability to take complex issues and distill them into simple and intuitive interfaces
• The ability to create prototypes and Knowledge of/proficiency in relevant software
(Adobe XD ,Sketch, Axure RP, Illustrator, UXPin, Adobe Photoshop, Invision and
• Experience working in agile/scrum development process
• The ability to design, deliver, review, iterate your design solutions
• Experience annotating designs, creating specs and guidance for engineering
• Experience working closely with engineers, providing guidance during development
and the QA phase. You must be a team player to be a good fit within our team
• Ability to work seamlessly with junior and senior stakeholders across the globe
• Fluent in English both written and spoken (min. C1) , other languages a plus