DEVELOP YOURSELF WHILE
• Investigate, resolve and / or escalate all tickets reported to the Service Desk
• Act as ticket owner and lead communication with requestor for incident life cycle
• Achieve a high 1st level resolution rate w/ adequate documentation
• Initial assessment of the incident / service request
• Resolve in case possible and in line with internal procedures
• Escalate to 2nd level/dispatch local onsite support in case physical intervention
• Comply w/ procedures, segregation of duties and service levels
• Contribute to knowledge mgt.
THE COMPANY VALUES
• University degree
• 1 year of professional experience with working within IT, Customer Service or similar
Service Desk environment or Relevant experience in IT Infrastructure service desk
(nice to have)
• Various business processes knowledge
• Overall familiarity with IT Infrastructure (nice to have)
• Fluent German in speaking and writing
• Clear service orientation
• Good communication / interpersonal skills
• Willingness to learn and develop in different IT Infrastructure modules and/or
THE COMPANY OFFERS
• Opportunity to work in a global corporation based on international standards.
• Private medical care package.
• Competitive salary and annual bonuses.
• Prestigious place to work with very good reputation.
• People and performance oriented culture.
• Cooperation with experienced leaders and clear open-door culture.
• Flat hierarchy levels and fast decision making
• 1 days of home office after initial period