WWP (Plan Transformation) program is an investment in our planning processes, systems, and people which will help the Company’s Supply Chain maximize business impact, gain a competitive advantage through strengthening resilience, improving end-to-end synchronization and deliver agility. This will help us deliver a consistent service in all our markets, ensure business requirements are built into every aspect of our supply chain’s design and the execution process is segmented to deliver faster response to changing market needs along with improved collaboration capabilities.
The Plan Operations centre is an integral part of the planning program. It focuses on driving process standardization leveraging central expertise, deliver capability to improve business performance (outcomes) and enable markets to release time & efficiency for better business collaboration. Through this centre of excellence, several strategic initiatives are deployed in markets, namely Centralized MRP (cMRP), Demand Forecasting (Baseline, Segmentation et al), Inventory modelling and norm setting, Reporting and No Touch Production Planning (NTPP). These tools are designed to deliver process efficiency, release cash and cost for the markets. Plan Operations centre has had a visible impact to supply chain performance in 2019. The Plan Operations centre will also support and facilitate implementation of Plan as a Service (PaaS) strategy under Plan Transformation across all markets.
Planning Excellence Manager – EUROPE will lead & drive plan operations centre initiatives for markets and support planning transformation by executing new capabilities for maximizing business benefit.
Key deliverables of the role are enabling markets to improve forecast accuracy through baseline forecasting, driving execution of forecasting tools/ analytics, release cash with right safety stock norms, supply & material planning, reduce cost through business waste reduction, improve master data process hygiene, facilitate new planning capabilities development & its implementation. Through streamlining and standardizing processes in planning, the role will help release market planning team time for better business collaboration, exception-based planning & in creating process resilience.
The person will lead a large cluster team of plan operations centre (outsourced partner) and interface with key business stakeholders in markets for delivery of planning services.
DEVELOP YOURSELF WHILE
• Supporting delivery of cash, cost & service targets for markets through continued delivery of Demand Planning, Supply Planning and MRP services from Plan Operations Centre with a robust performance measurement, monitoring, tracking & governance framework.
• Driving continuous improvement program to improve operational efficiency, service & cost optimization agenda for the business.
• Monitoring and ensuring service delivery KPIs (e.g. OTIF, Costs) are met.
• Setting up & executing global new capabilities – process, tools and analytics across planning areas along with outsourcing partner.
• Leading a large outsourced partner team towards efficient business collaboration, process resilience & drive performance improvement for supply chain.
• Facilitating program governance at leadership & operational levels in markets with the outsourced partner.
THE COMPANY VALUES
• Solid experience in Supply chain (Planning/ Procurement).
• Proven experience in SC with a track record of delivering new capabilities and global exposure.
• Direct experience of one or all of these capabilities – S&OP, Materials Requirement Planning (MRP), Demand Planning (DP), Production planning (PP), norms setting etc.
• Educational background with specialization in Supply Chain Management or Operations research preferred.
• Good understanding of finance & business models.