Data Scientist Business Intelligence is a newly established position in Poland with a strategic accountability for Information and Analystics
products. The person will drive global initiatives, aimed to build and deploy end-toend technical solutions for the Finance Department.
As an experienced systems architect, the person will hold highly crucial to the business global position, creating and developing IT systems, data warehouses, tools and reports.
She/he will take decisions, lead, drive instead of collaborating, participating and taking part.
• Translating business requirements into the design of end-to-end global and local information solutions spanning source SAP transaction systems through to data modelling, data warehouses, master data
• Being involved in designing the dimensions and facts for a data warehouse.
• Designing and implementing security models/roles in reporting solution.
• Creating reports and charts in reporting tools like Power BI for dashboard for various user stories.
• Conducting testing of new developments / change requests to confirm acceptance, ideally to include check of basic coding
• Managing historical data migration.
• Being a product owner responsible for design and successful implementation for all Finance business performance requests in all Finance data warehouses across the globe from requests such as Product, SCOA, statutory changes to major projects such as the disposal of Spreads business OTIF as approved by the Finance Information Council.
• Driving continuous improvement across all live platforms and products and ensure service levels are available, monitored and met.
• Delivering projects through Agile methodology.
• Management and development of a virtual team across geography
• Minimum 5 years of experience built up over a number of Data Engineering / Information Management (IM) global or regional roles in a large multi-category and multi-geography company
• Experience with Finance processes
• Fully operational in tools like R, Python, Azure, Databricks, Teradata, SQL, AAS, Hadoop, Excel and basic understanding of SAP COPA/BW as source systems.
• Experience in creating reports and charts in reporting tools like Power BI for dashboard
• Experience in leading complex global project aimed to create end to end Information Management solutions as well as coordinating a large multifunctional team (internal and external teams including IT, Process, Master data, country business, etc. )
• Experience in people management and development of a virtual team across geography.
• Basic understanding of ETL jobs/scripts for cleansing, transforming and organizing the data required for business and loading the data warehouse.
• Experience in root cause analysis for any discrepancy in the data and addressing data quality issues. Creating and monitoring reporting schedules and running reporting operation as a service.
• Data exploration and profiling skills, ideally by using R, Python.
• An opportunity to growth within one of the largest FMCG companies in the world
while holding the indepedent, global expert role
• Very attractive annual bonus
• Private medical healthcare at one of the two medical centers
• Life insurance
• Mutilsport card
• Employee Pension Scheme
• Soft (e.g. Stakeholder management, motivating and engaging people) and hard skills
trainings (e.g. Excel, Power BI)
• Co-financing of post-graduate studies, language courses, CIMA certification etc.
• Home office