The C&B Analyst EMEAI will be responsible to ensure for his/her respective area opearational
excellence on the analytical (data) side. He/she will also be responsible for ensuring that key C&B
processes runs in a highly effective manner. This position will work for EMEAI region.
• Supporting the C&B Director EMEAI to ensure employee packages are in alignment with
company policies and guidelines are competitive as well as compliant with legal and fiscal
• Preparing data for compensation and benefits analysis.
• Analysing the compensation data against the compensation policies and reports noncompliant cases and behaviour.
• Monitoring and advising on compensation changes using defined rules (salary changes,
variable pay changes, incentive plan change/allocations).
• Calculating the variable pay for employees under a close supervision of Head C&B (bonuses,
incentives, stock option plans, etc.).
• Supporting the development and implementation of compensation programs, policies and
• Cooperating with the salary benchmarking external consulting company (e.g. Mercer).
• Clean reporting of data and checking the quality of it.
• Providing support to Head of C&B and to HR Business Partners with data.
• Running the audit reports and informing C&B Manager about the results of audit tests.
• Advising other members of HR team on essential C&B topics.
• Learning and improving of C&B processes & practices to advance his/her career.
• Bachelor’s degree in Economics or in Engineering discipline.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Excellent MS Office skills (MS Excel, MS PowerPoint).
• Highly organized (strong in self-management and in task management).
• Project Management skills desirable.
• Good communicator and team player.
• Proficient in English (verbal and written: min level is B2). Any other language is a plus.