In this position you will be a part of Global Regulatory Affairs Department and you will support the team in a variety of administrative tasks. You will work with several domestic and international departments which are necessary for completion of all printed components of Herbalife products.
· Communicating effectively by e-mail, telephone, fax, and in person with marketing contacts, manufacturers, and other departments on a daily basis with regard to all aspects of the printed component development.
· Developing printed components in the company database, ensuring their regulatory compliance prior to printing
· Maintaining and updating product databases.
· Communicating to direct supervisor any potential changes that could improve
· Carrying out all responsibilities in an honest, ethical and professional manner.
· Bachelor’s degree in nutrition, biology, chemistry, food science or related field preferred
· Excellent organizational skills and ability to multitask
· PC skills (email, word-processing, spreadsheets, etc.)
· Detail-oriented approach
· Ability to take verbal and written instruction
· Very good oral and written communication skills in English
· Food law knowledge is an advantage
The company offers:
· Participation in interesting and challenging projects in global structures.
· A unique opportunity to professional growth and personal development within international environment.
· Attractive salary, bonuses and benefits package including private medical care, Multisport Card, private insurance, entertainment events and many others.
· Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment with Herbalife food, drinks and game corner.
· Chance to share your ideas and continuously improve our processes.
· Opportunity to build up your expertise through coaching, soft skills and training sessions.