Are you an experienced Team Leader in a remote service delivery environment? Do you have a
deep interest in marketing and market research topics?
Our client is looking for somone who will:
– lead a team of specialists, performing remote marketing and marketing-related tasks for
– support, guide and coach the team to achieve their performance goals
– add your own experience in marketing to improve our marketing services and develop and
propose innovative ideas
– analyze further marketing functions’ potential to deliver their service out of Wroclaw
– manage various stakeholders in Wroclaw and abroad and work cross-culturally
– attract, recruit, develop and retain great people together with the functional team leads
– manage ad hoc administrative tasks (like holiday planning and working time) in line with
internal policies and legal requirements
– ensure operational excellence is understood and delivered across the team.
You’ll be leading and developing our Marketing Core Services team in our client’s Wroclaw office.
Currently, the team consists of marketing specialists creating motion pictures / spots and
market intelligence analysts. Further marketing services will be added to the team.
You are a perfect match if you have:
– a university master’s degree and a marketing and communications background
– 4+ years of previous experience in similar positions and proven ability to lead and motivate
– proven relationship management skills and able to build and maintain strong relationships
with your internal customers
– very good communications, analytical, reporting and project management skills
– very good skills in MS Office (particularly MS Excel and PowerPoint)
– knowledge of the banking business considered an additional asset.
– excellent in written and spoken German and English
– proactive with a can-do attitude and able to prioritize own and team’s workload on a daily
basis and work under pressure
– adaptable with strong interpersonal skills.