Are you risk averse? Do you know how to maintain independence and objectivity?
Our client is looking for someone like that who can:
• assess requests for data access, authorization and data exports
• assess authorization concepts and processes
• monitor annual entitlement reviews
• set requirements for Access Management Tools
• manage banking roles
• support Divisional Information Security Officer in Switzerland in implementing Information Security measures.
You’ll be working in the Information Security Risk Management team in Krakow Our role is to take care of information security in the area of Private Clients, Corporate and Institutional Clients and the COO functions of the company in Switzerland. They support strategic initiatives and set requirements to protect one of their most important assets – their client’s data.
Your experience and skills
• a university degree
• experience in banking, IT background will be your asset
• strong analytical skills and ability to organize tasks
• interest in information security and flair to work in an area with operational tasks.
• excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills
• independent and proactive
• result-oriented and assertive (you don’t shy away from challenging situations)
• fluent in German and English both written and spoken.